New Delhi: This eggless red velvet mug cake recipe is an easy recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones in no time. Let’s check the ingredients for the recipe.
- 3 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vinegar
- ¼th cup flour
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1½ tbsp oil
- 1 tsp red food colour
- ½ tbsp cream cheese
- In a small bowl add the milk and vinegar and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add the flour, castor sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Add the oil, milk, and vinegar mixture and red food colour to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Add the cream cheese in the center of the batter.
- Heat in the microwave for 70 seconds. This recipe will rise and then deflate slightly since it’s being cooked in the microwave. Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately!