New Delhi: Quinoa Kesari bath is a delicious yet healthy dessert that you can be prepared with minimal ingredients. Let’s check out the ingredients for the recipe.
- Quinoa – ¼ cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Orange food colour – a pinch
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Cashews – 4
- Wash and soak 1/4 quinoa in water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes drain the water and keep the quinoa side.
- Heat a pan add 1 tsp ghee, now add cashews and fry it until golden brown. When done remove it from the pan and add the soaked quinoa and roast for a few seconds. Now add 1 cup water and mix well. Allow it to boil well with the lid on in medium flame. This should take about 8 to 10 minutes.
- When the quinoa looks cooked and dry add orange food colour. Mix well.
- Now add sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well and add ghee and fried cashews. When everything looks combined put off the flame and serve it!