Labourer Electrocuted To Death In Patnagarh MLA’s House


Bolangir: A labourer was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a live wire at Patanagarh MLA’s house in the district today. The deceased has been identified as Dingar Bariha (46) from Chingerabandha village.

Reportedly, the incident took place while working at MLA Saroj Meher’s newly-constructed house. Unfortunately, Dingar came in contact with the 11kv live wire and died on the spot.

On being informed, police reached the spot and recovered the body. A case has been registered in this regard.

The deceased labourer belongs to a poor family of five children and a wife. The family should be provided with government assistance immediately, locals said.

Comments are closed.