New Delhi: The Berry smoothie bowl recipe is thick and creamy, made with 4 ingredients, and loaded with antioxidants. It’s easily customizable with various options for add-ins and toppings, too!
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, peeled before freezing*
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries or strawberries
- ⅓ cup almond milk or coconut milk
- Coconut flakes
- Nut butter
- Add ingredients to a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use the smallest amount of liquid possible, just enough to get the blades moving.
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl. Add your favourite toppings. Enjoy!