Keonjhar: Fire Breaks Out At Anandapur Hospital


Keonjhar: In a tragic incident, a fire broke out at blood bank of Anandapur hospital in Keonjhar district due to suspected electrical short circuit.

There was no injury or fatality due to the blaze, as patients and attendants were immediately evacuated.

According to reports, the matter came to fore after an employee of the hospital spotted somke from the blood bank of the hospital.

The fire is now completely under control after being doused by the hospital employees, said sources.

Comments are closed.