New Delhi: India on Thursday reported 12,881 new Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours, taking the total caseload to 1,09,50,201, according to data released by the Union Health Ministry.
With 101 deaths, the overall toll from coronavirus in the country stands at 1,56,014. So far, 1,06,56,845 people have been recovered from the virus, with 11,987 recoveries in the last 24 hours. The total number of people inoculated under India’s Covid-19 vaccination program is 94,22,228.
Summary of MoHFW data (February 18):
- Active cases: 137,342 (Net increase: 793)
- Deaths: 156,014 (Net increase: 101)
- Cured: 10,656,845 (Net increase: 11,987)
- Total cases: 1,09,50,201 (Net increase: 11,987)
- Total vaccination: 9,422,228 (Increase over previous day: 422,998)