Bhubaneswar: Green tea is one of the most preferred kinds of teas. No matter you are a youngster or an elder, green tea is advisable to all for its excellent health benefits.
Green tea was originated in China, but at present, it is produced and manufactured in most parts of the world.
Drinking 2-3 cups of green tea a day provides health benefits in a number of ways. Though green tea has a very less amount of caffeine it improves cognitive health. Besides, green tea works miraculously for your skin and hair too.
Here are some important health benefits of green tea –
1. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants that not only boost body immunity but also protect against cough and flu.
2. Green tea also lowers the risk of cancer, heart, liver and other related impairments.
3. It improves digestion and aids weight loss.
4. Being rich in anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, green tea fight bacteria and infection keeping skin-related woes at bay.
5. Green tea consumption has also known to facilitate healthy hair.