New Delhi: The results of Class X (ICSE) & Class XII (ISC) Year 2020 Examinations will be declared on Friday, 10° July 2020 at 03:00 PM, informed Council For The Indian School Certificate Examination today.
As per ICSE press note, the results of the ICSE and ISC Year 2020 Examinations will be made available through the CAREERS Portal of the Council, the Website of the Council and through SMS.
The schools can access the results by logging into the CAREERS Portal of the Council using the Principal’s login ID and password.
Steps to be followed for accessing results:
- After logging into the CAREERS portal click on the tile ‘Examination System’.
- On the Menu Bar click on ‘ICSE’ for accessing the ICSE Year 2020 Examination Results or on ‘ISC’ for accessing the ISC Year 2020 Examination Results.
- From ICSE/ASC menu, click on ‘Reports’.
- Click on ‘Result Tabulation’ to View/Print the School’s Result Tabulation.
- You may also click on the ‘Comparison Table’ to View/Print the same.
- In case of any doubt the Schools can contact the CISCE helpdesk at email@example.com or call 1800-267-1760.
- Individual candidates can access the results by logging into the Council’s website – www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org
Steps to be followed for accessing results on Council’s website:
- After logging into the Council’s website, click on the link ‘Results 2020’.
- For accessing the ICSE/ISC Year 2020 Examination results, a candidate must select ICSE or ISC, as applicable, from the Course option.
- For accessing the ICSE Year 2020 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- For accessing the ISC Year 2020 Examination Results, the candidate needs to enter his/her Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- The instructions to view the results are provided on the results web page. The user may follow the same.
The results of individual candidates can also be received through SMS.