IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2019 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 3rd, 4th, and 11th August 2019. Since only a few days are left, preparations for the exam must be in full swing. One of the important aspects which crosses the mind of almost every candidate while preparing for the exam is how to attempt the question paper in order to crack the cut off and score better.
Preparing well for the exam but attempting it without any strategy may cost you in the exam. Therefore, not to get stuck in any such situation, it is advisable to follow these tips and attempt the question paper with ease. This article will give you a fair idea of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims 2019 exam such as how to prepare, what strategy to employ, etc.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims 2019 exam is an online objective exam conducted in both Hindi and English Languages. The exam pattern of the same is shared below:
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||45 mins.|
Strategy for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims 2019 Exam
- As we know, there are only two subjects asked in the prelims phase of IBPS RRB PO exam where both are calculative. So, now let us look at a strategy below to help you crack the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2019 exam without any hassle.
- The question paper is designed in a manner to test your ability to solve the questions within the time limit. Since there isn’t any sectional timing, therefore, you are required to manage the time wisely in order to attempt a maximum number of questions with accuracy.
- Never think of attempting all the 80 questions at a time, just focus on the questions you are attempting comes with full accuracy.
- Devoting equal time in both the sections may not be a good idea, rather than if you take a 60:40 ratio of the subject you are more superior than the other may work better.
Order of Attempt for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims 2019 Exam
The best way to attempt the question paper when there is no sectional time limit is by attempting questions as per the ability.
- Section where you hold a strong position can be attempted first whereas the difficult ones can be kept for later.
- While solving the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 mock test you must be clear with your strong and weak areas which can be improved before the exam and can help you in attempting the question paper in a smarter way.
- The first and the foremost thing think to hit your mind while attempting the question paper is solving that particular question is worthy or not. As it should not waste your time and does not bring you in a negative marking zone.
- Second thing attempt questions only where you have 90% accuracy in order to avoid negative marking and cracking the cut off effortlessly.
1) Quantitative Aptitude is a scoring subject, if you are good with numbers and have strong calculation skills. A regular practice can easily help you to increase your scores in this section.
Try to attempt the questions from the topic such as number series, simplification & approximation, quadratic equation on priority basis and keep DI & miscellaneous questions for later as it takes time to get solved.
2) Reasoning Ability is also a scoring subject for those who can think logically and in a sensible manner. This section again requires practice, solving plenty of mock tests will surely help you gain marks easily.
In this section, you should pick up the topics such as syllogism, coding-decoding, inequality and miscellaneous on priority basis and attempt questions from puzzles and seating arrangement later to avoid get stuck and waste time.
At last, remember speed and accuracy is the only key which will lead you to the path of success. Following these preparational tips will enable you in getting a perfect score and cracking the cut off fluently. Last but not least don’t forget to practice previous year question paper to know the trends being followed in the exam.