Bhubaneswar: The State Health & Family Welfare Department has directed the district authorities to administer 2nd dose of the Covishield vaccine prior to prescribed interval to persons intending to undertake international travel for education purposes and others.
In a letter to all Collectors, Commissioners of five Municipalities and CDMs & PHOs, Additional Chief Secretary (Health), PK Mohapatra said that concerned districts will administer the second dose of Covishield vaccine prior to prescribed Interval (after 28 days but before 84 days) to persons intending to undertake international travel for education purpose, for joining employment in foreign countries for India’s contingent to Tokyo Olympics
The letter said, with reference to the communication made on 9th June 2021 from this Department, the following steps shall be followed for vaccination of international travelers: –
- ADPHO (FW)l ADUPHO may be designated as the competent authority for such administration of COVISHIED 2nd dose vaccination.
- Only designated Government CVC will be allowed to vaccinate these vaccination groups of citizens.
- The district may inform citizens through the website or other communication mechanisms for the vaccination.
- Before vaccination genuineness of purpose of travel to be verified by the competent authority, such as admission offers or communication by the Institution, already studying in the foreign institution and has to return, Interview call letter, nomination to participate in Tokyo Olympic, etc.
- It is compulsory to upload the certificate/document in the Co-WIN vaccinator module of each beneficiary seeking the above relaxation, before vaccination.
- It is advised that the vaccination may be availed in such cases through Passport, however, if Passport was not used at the administration of 1. dose, the details of the Photo ID card used for vaccination will be presented in the vaccination certificate.
- Where ever necessary, the Competent Authority may issue another certificate linking the vaccination certificate with the passport number of the beneficiary (prototype attached herewith).
- The facilities shall be available to those w. need to undertake international travel for these specified purposes in the period up to 31. August. 2021.
Comments are closed.