Bhubaneswar: New Year 2021 is around the corner. Since its coronavirus period you must be inviting fewer people keeping in mind the shortage of space, however, don’t worry here we are with a fantastic idea.
- You can Plan a theme party-you can have elements that tie the theme together such as decorate the terrace with potted greens like palms or frangipani, fresh flowers, light strings, large comfy floor pillows, and even put small tables use a buffet table with adequate lighting and instead of using expensive wine glasses use mason jars to serve cocktail and mocktails.
- Fringe Garlands DIY Idea is both simple and allows you to combine two different colors to create a vivacious backdrop that also feels chic.
- Another easy way to create a gorgeous backdrop for your big party at midnight on New Year’s Eve is by filling it with balloons. Striking gold balloons set against a plain, white backdrop make a big visual impact.
- Party Confetti Crafts – The sparkle and glitter of confetti flying in the air and falling from the sky (or ceiling) is a big part of the New Year countdown.
- Confetti-dipped balloons, large banners with sequins that spread the holiday cheer and custom multi-colored wreaths made from pom poms can bring brightness to the New Year’s Eve party without ever trying too hard.