New Delhi: The sixth day of the romantic Valentine’s Week is celebrated as Hug Day. It falls on February 12, and as the name suggests, celebrates hugging as a way to express love, care, and affection.
- “A hug is the loving gift that costs no money and can be distributed for free to make love grow. Happy Hug Day!”
- “Sometimes a hug is all you need. Happy Hug Day!”
- “I wish you were closer so I could hug you forever. Happy Hug Day!”
- Thank you for standing by my side when times were hard. Thank you for making me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile. Happy Hug Day!”
- “Your hugs heal me every day. They are pure, beautiful, warm and lovely. Hug you back! Love you.”
- “I cannot wrap my love for you in a box, but I can warp you in my arms to let you know how deeply I love you. Happy Hug Day!”