Gondwana Express extended to Sambalpur; 10 new stoppages announced
Bhubaneswar: The Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinha today announced the extension of Gondwana Express train to Sambalpur and also announced stoppage of 10 more trains at various railway stations in Odisha.
Besides, he also dedicated new escalator and foot over bridge at Brahmapur railway station, Circulating Area at Talcher railway station and laid the foundation stone of new escalator at Bhubaneswar railway station.
During the event at the Railway Auditorium here, the Union minister announced the extension of Gondwana Express to Sambalpur via Jharsuguda Road. The express train will run between Sambalpur and Shalimar via Talcher three days a week.
Here is the list of new stoppages:
- Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express (20817/18) at Dhenkanal Railway Station
- Howrah-Satya Sai Nilaya Prashanti Express (22831/32) at Balasore Railway Station
- Haladia-Madras Superfast Express (22613/14) at Balasore Railway Station
- Howrah-Kanyakumari Express (12665/66) at Bhadrak Railway Station
- Purulia-Villupuram Express (22605/06) at Jaleswar Railway Station
- Paradip-Puri Express (18413/14) at Kanas Road Railway Station
- Howrah-Puri Express (12821/22) at Markona Railway Station
- NDLS-Puri Neelachal Superfast Express (12875/12876) at Dhanmandal Railway Station
- Kendujhargarh-Bhubaneswar Passenger Train (58425/58426) at Dhanmandal Railway Station
- Barbil-Puri Passenger Train (18415/16) at Kanas Road Railway Station