New Delhi: Friendship Day is celebrated on July 30 in many parts of the world but in India, it is celebrated on the first Sunday of August. This year it falls a day before Raksha Bandhan on August 2, 2020.
On this day, people spend time with their friends and tie friendship bracelets on each other’s wrists. But this year, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, meeting your friends may not be possible.
Here are some wishes that we have curated for you to add that little extra to your special day:
- A friend does not walk before you so you can follow, he walks beside you so he can catch you before you fall. Happy Friendship Day 2020!
- Dear friend, ever since you came into my life, you have filled my life with utter joy and happiness! Happy Friendship Day to you!
- The more friends you have in life, the more enjoyable your life becomes. So, make more friends, take care of them and live a happy life. Wishing you a Happy Friendship Day!
- Happy Friendship Day, my friend! Let’s be together for a long time!
- Dear friend, thank you for always appreciating me. Friends like you stay in the heart forever and their memories never fade away. Happy Friendship Day, dear best friend. Missing you a lot!
- My dear friend, thank you for coming into my life and being a real blessing for me! Happy Friendship Day!
- You are an angel sent directly from God to guide me in my difficult times. Happy Friendship day My Angel!
- “Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.” -Albert Camus
- “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” -Martin Luther King Jr
- “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness” -Euripides