Four rooms gutted in Bhadrak village

12

Bhadrak: As many as four rooms of a house were gutted in a fire mishap that broke out at Icchapur village in Bhadrak district on Sunday.

Although no loss to life was reported, properties worth over lakhs of rupees were reduced to ashes.

According to sources, family members of these households were busy at work when the mishap occurred. The flame was so intense that the occupants of the houses could not save anything. The blaze soon engulfed other houses which were also gutted.

On being informed, fire tenders were pressed in service to douse the flames.

Though the actual reason behind the mishap is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that a short-circuit might have triggered the fire.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.