Bhubaneswar: Due to poor patronisation in five Special trains originating from East Coast Railway jurisdiction and keeping in view the surge of COVID-19 infection, it has been decided to cancel the services of following trains as mentioned below:-
- 08417/08418 Puri-Gunupur-Puri Special from Puri w.e.f. 5th May and from Gunupur w.e.f. 6th May, 2021 will remain cancelled till further advice.
- 08303/08304 Sambalpur-Puri-Sambalpur Special from both the directions w.e.f. 5th May, 2021 will remain cancelled till further advice.
- 08425/08426 Puri-Durg-Puri Special from Puri w.e.f. 5th May and from Durg w.e.f. 6th May, 2021 will remain cancelled till further advice.
- 09371/09372 Indore-Puri-Indore Special from Indore w.e.f. 4th May and from Puri w.e.f. 6th May, 2021 will remain cancelled till further advice.
- 02204/02203 Secunderabad-Visakhapatnam- Secunderabad Special from Secunderabad from 3rd to 31st May and from Visakhapatnam from 4th May to 1st June, 2021 will remain cancelled.
SPECIAL TRAIN BETWEEN SECUNDERABAD & GUWAHATI
Railways have decided to run a Special Train between Secunderabad & Guwahati. 07030/07029 Secunderabad-Guwahati-Secunderabad Special from Secunderabad will leave at 0730hrs on every Sunday between 9th May to 30th May, 2021. In the return direction, This train from Guwahati will leave at 0645hrs on every Wednesday from 12th May to 2nd June, 2021. This train will provide stoppage at Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Road, Palasa, Brahmapur, Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, and Bhadrak in ECoR jurisdiction along with important stations between Secunderabad & Guwahati.
Apart from this, Railways is running two Special trains towards Danapur from Mysore and Vasco-da-gama. 07313 Vasco-da-gama-Danapur Special will leave from Vasco-da-gama- at 1100hrs on 6th May, 2021. Similarly, 06216 Mysore-Danapur Special from Mysore will leave at 1100hrs on 6th May, 2021.