Bhubaneswar: The East Coast Railway has decided to run five more pairs of additional Special Trains from ECoR jurisdiction from the second week of January, 2021 till further advice.
These trains will towards Yesvantpur & Howrah from Puri, towards Kacheguda & LTT from Visakhapatnam and towards Nanded from Sambalpur.
Puri-Howrah-Puri Special (02088/02087)
- 02088/02087 Puri-Howrah-Puri Special Train from Puri will leave on every Tuesday at 2130hrs w.e.f. 12th January and from Howrah on every Thursday at 1115hrs w.e.f. 14th January, 2021 till further advice.
Puri-Yesvantpur-Puri Special (02063/02064)
- 02063/02064 Puri-Yesvantpur-Puri Special Train from Puri will leave on every Sunday at 1210hrs w.e.f. 10th January and from Yesvantpur on every Monday at 1025hrs w.e.f. 11th January, 2021 till further advice.
Visakhapatnam-Kacheguda-Visakhapatnam Special (08561/08562)
- 08561/08562 Visakhapatnam-Kacheguda-Visakhapatnam Special Train from Visakhapatnam will leave on every Thursday at 0820hrs w.e.f. 14th January and from Kacheguda on every Friday at 1935hrs w.e.f. 15th January, 2021 till further advice.
Visakhapatnam-LTT-Visakhapatnam Special (08519/08520)
- 08519/08520 Visakhapatnam-LTT-Visakhapatnam Special Train from Visakhapatnam will leave on every Thursday at 0725hrs w.e.f. 14th January and from LTT on every Friday at 1935hrs w.e.f. 15th January, 2021 till further advice.
Sambalpur-Nanded-Sambalpur Special (02085/02086)
- 02085/02086 Sambalpur-Nanded-Sambalpur Special Train from Sambalpur will leave on every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday at 1100hrs w.e.f. 11th January and from Nanded on every Thursday, Friday, Sunday & Tuesday at 1445hrs w.e.f. 14th January, 2021 till further advice.
Apart from this, East Coast Railway has already announced to run six Special trains from ECoR jurisdiction till further advice.
These trains are – Bhubaneswar-Pune-Bhubaneswar Special Train, Bhubaneswar-Tirupati-Bhubaneswar Special, Visakhapatnam-Sai Nagar Shirdi-Visakhapatnam Special, Visakhapatnam-Kollam-Visakhapatnam Special, Visakhapatnam-Chennai Central-Visakhapatnam Special and Sambalpur-Jammu Tawi-Sambalpur Special Trains.
Now, 34 pairs of Special Trains are running from ECoR jurisdiction till further advice apart from the festival Special Trains.