Fire erupts at Green Chilly fast food shop in Bhubaneswar


Bhubaneswar: A fast food shop at Gopabandhi Chhak in Bhubaneswar caught fire this evening. Fortunately, no casualty was reported.

According to reports, the fire erupted at a fast food shop ‘Green Chilly’ situated on the roadside when some customers were present. However, the staff and customers escape unhurt.

Sources said the fire erupted from the oil kadhai which engulfed the ceiling and soon the entire shop.

On intimation, fire brigade reached the spot and doused the flames. However, by then the cash box was destroyed.

When asked, fire service personnel said that the shop had no provisions from fire safety. A major mishap was averted as around 10 LPG cylinders were inside the shop which could have exploded.

Comments are closed.