Fire Breaks Out At MKCG Medical College & Hospital; No Loss Reported


Berhampur: A fire broke out in the cardiology ward of MKCG Medical College & Hospital in Berhampur due to a short circuit in the air-conditioner.

On intimation, firefighters rushed to the scene and contained the blaze. It is suspected that the fire erupted due to a short circuit in the AC, the sources said.

According to the latest reports, the blaze has been brought under control, and no loss of property or casualty reported in the fire incident.

Click here to read in Odia

Comments are closed.

Breaking News