Fire breaks out at Cuttack Sishu Bhawan; no casualty

166

Cuttack: A fire broke out in the ICU ward of Cuttack Sishu Bhawan on Saturday afternoon. However, firefighters brought the blaze under control immediately.

According to reports, a fire erupted in the ICU ward of Cuttack Sishu Bhawan. On intimation, the firemen immediately reached the spot and doused the flames. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the incident.

Reportedly, the electricity has been cut off at the hospital after the blaze. Some electrical wires have been gutted. It is believed that a short-circuit in the electrical wires triggered the fire.

The fire has been completely extinguished and the firemen are trying to ascertain the actual cause behind the blaze.

Comments are closed.

Breaking News