Fire Breaks Out At Battery Room In VIMSAR, No Casualties Reported

16

Sambalpur: Panic spread among patients and their attendants after a fire reportedly broke out at the Battery room in Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (VIMSAR) in Burla.

According to sources, the flames were triggered in the Battery room near the dialysis ward

Subsequently, after getting information, fire personnel rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames. Various machines and instruments kept inside two rooms were completely damaged by then. However, the dialysis ward was not engulfed by the inferno.

A short circuit inside the chamber has triggered the blaze. Meanwhile, the authorities of the hospital have directed for a probe into the fire mishap incident, added sources.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.