Farmer couple dies of electrocution

Ganjam: A couple died of electrocution after they accidentally came in contact with a live wire at Burupada village under Hinjlicut police station in Ganjam district today.

The deceased persons were identified as Hin Samal and Bishnu Samal.

As per reports, the incident occurred while the couple had gone to pluck cauliflower from their farmland, and unfortunately, they came in contact with an 11KV live wire and became critical.

On receiving the information about the incident, their son rushed to the spot and immediately admitted them to the Hinjli hospital where the doctors declared them dead.

Following the incident, a pall of gloom descended in the village.

Breaking