Evening Snacks: Onion Rings Recipe
New Delhi: You can rustle up these crispy onion rings with a few store cupboard ingredients. Try this easy onion rings recipe for an amazing, scrummy evening snack
· 1 onion
· ½ cup maida / plain flour
· 2 tbsp cornflour
· ½ tsp mixed herbs
· ½ tsp chilli flakes
· ½ tsp salt
· ½ cup water
· 1 cup corn flakes crumb
· oil for frying
· In a small bowl take ½ cup maida, 2 tbsp corn flour, ½ tsp mixed herbs, ½ tsp chilli flakes, and ½ tsp salt.
· Prepare a smooth lump free batter adding more water if required.
· Now dip an onion ring into maida paste and coat well.
· Slowly drop the coated onion ring into the corn flakes crumb and coat well.
· Now for double coating, drop the onion ring again to maida batter and wet completely.
· Further, roll in corn flakes crumbs and coat well.
· Fry until the onion rings turn golden brown and crisp.
· Finally, enjoy onion rings with sauce as an evening snack.