Enjoy Your Evening Tea With Crispy Bread Cutlets
New Delhi: Bread cutlet is a crispy and tasty cutlet made with bread and mixed veggies. These bread cutlets make for a nice evening snack or as an after-school snack for kids.
- 4 bread slice (brown / white)
- 2 potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- ½ medium onion (finely chopped)
- ½ capsicum (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp corn (boiled)
- 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric / haldi
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ tsp pepper (crushed)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Firstly, cut the sides of bread. use any bread of your choice.
- Further, crumble the bread slices as small as possible.
- Furthermore, add all the vegetables and spices.
- Additionally add 1 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- Combine well to form a dough. add in more bread or bread crumbs if there is to much moisture.
- Make sure to have a non sticky dough.
- Further, make round shaped cutlets greasing hands with oil. as they help to prevent from dough sticking to hands.
- Deep fry them into hot oil. alternatively, bake them or pan fry if you are diet conscious.
- Stir occasionally without breaking the cutlets.
- Further fry till the cutlets turn golden brown on medium flame.
- Finally, serve bread cutlet with tomato sauce and few slices of onion.