New Delhi: Bhel Puri is a very popular Mumbai street food snack made with puffed rice, puri, boiled potatoes, onions, various chutneys, herbs, ground spices and sev (fried gram flour vermicelli). This dish is easy to make at home.
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 1/2 cup sev
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 cup boiled and cubed potatoes
- 8 poories
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp salt
- Coriander leaves for garnish
For green chutney:
- Coriander leaves
- Green chillies
- A little lemon juice
- For the Bhelpuri chutney:
- Bhelpuri Chutney from Mother’s Recipe
- Begin by mixing all the ingredients together.
- For preparing the green chutney, you must grind the coriander leaves, garlic, and green chillies.
- Afterward, add some lemon juice and mix it well.
- Now, you can add the Bhelpuri Chutney from Mother’s Recipe into the mixture.
- Finally, the dish is ready to be served.