Eight rooms gutted in Subarnapur village
Subarnapur: Nearly eight rooms were gutted in a massive fire that broke out at Raipali village under Rengali panchayat of Sonepur block in Subarnapur district in the wee hours today.
Though no loss of life has been reported, property worth lakhs were reduced to cinders.
After receiving information about the mishap, fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames.
Though the actual reason behind the mishap is yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that a short-circuit might have triggered the fire, sources said.