New Delhi: Eid celebrations span across three days began in India. Eid-ul-Fitr is one of the most important festivals for Muslims all over the globe.
The day marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan, in which Muslims observe fast from dusk to dawn. The month-long fasting, which is considered to be one the sternest one, ends on the eve of Eid after sighting the first crescent of the new moon.
Ramadan is the holiest month for the followers of Islam. It is believed that Allah (God) on this day delivered the first verses of the Quran. As per tales, the month of Ramadan was started when Prophet Mohammad migrated from Mecca to Medina.
Here are some Eid Mubarak Wishes, Messages and Quotes to send to you family and friends:
- No matter where you are or what you are doing, remember that Allah is always with you to help and guide you in every important step of your life. Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid fills your life with the brightest of colours. Here’s wishing you and your family a very happy Eid!
- May Allah bless you with the gift of kindness, patience and love. Eid Mubarak!
- May the God Almighty show you on the right path and help you in every step of your life. Eid Mubarak!
- Sending you warm wishes and happiness on the occasion of Eid. Remember me in your prayers.
- We have been bestowed with a beautiful day by Allah. Our month-long wait is over. I hope you enjoy this day and be grateful for Allah’s blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- With the arrival of Eid, let’s say goodbye to another amazing year and welcome the new ocean of opportunities knocking on our door. Eid Mubarak!
- I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path. (Quran 11:55-56)
- Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (Quran – 18:110)
- If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. – [Quran 8:61]