Dead Lizard Spotted In Food, Nearly 20 Students Fall Ill

242

Bolangir: Nearly 20 students, of govt ITI boys’ hostel in Larkipali here, fell ill after consuming food in which they had spotted a lizard.

According to reports, the students complained of uneasiness after partaking the meal served to them. Later, all of them were admitted to Bhima Bhoi hospital for treatment.

At present, the students are undergoing treatment at the hospital and their condition was stated to be stable now, said sources.

On the other hand, the hostel authorities have been asked to furnish a detailed report about the incident.

Comments are closed.

Breaking