Crispy Fish Fingers Recipe!
Bhubaneswar: Fish Finger, this crispy from outside and soft from inside, with tongue-tingling spices, coated with flour and then deep-fried is a hit.
- Fish – Boneless fillets of any white fish cut into fingers.
- Marination – lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chili flakes, black pepper, and ginger garlic.
- Batter – mix of all-purpose flour (Maida), rice flour, and cornflour with egg.
- Bread Crumbs
- Add fish fingers in a bowl and add salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chilli flakes, crushed black pepper, and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix all-purpose flour, rice flour, cornflour, egg, and baking soda in another bowl.
- Add the marinated fish in this mixture and keep aside for another 10 minutes.
- Coat the fingers with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the fingers until golden brown on medium heat.
- Serve hot with Ketchup or dip