Berhampur: Ganjam Collector Vijay Amruta Kulange was spotted riding a cycle around Berhampur along with Sub-Collector, Berhampur Municipal Corporation (BeMC) Commissioner and other senior officials of the district in order to observe the behaviour of the locals amid Covid restrictions.
Fresh SOP Issued by Ganjam Collector is as under:
1. Strict adherence of Covid appropriate behaviour to be maintained and implemented in crowded places such as market, religious institutions, etc.
2. There should be strict adherence of Covid appropriate behaviour in all public/private offices and institutions. Staff attending offices must wear face mask, ensure hand sanitisation in the entrance of the offices and maintain social distances among the staffs and public visiting offices. The Head of the Office will ensure 100% Covid appropriate behaviour at his/her office.
3. Mask Checking Points’ to be setup in all Blocks and ULBs by the respective Tahsildars/EOs/BDOs with help of IIC for strict enforcement of Mask usage at these check points.
4. Adequate testing levels should be maintained as per guideline. Sub-Collectors to monitor the daily swab collection progress in close coordination with BDOs. Advance strategy formulation to be ensured on a daily basis to identify new sources of infection.
5. Active contact tracing and travel history of all Covid +ve cases to be ensured by BDOs and Superintendents of CHCs.
6. ASHA, AWW ANMs are instructed for early identification and referral for testing of suspected Cases
7. Vendors and Shopkeepers in the Market places of NACs/Towns shall adhere to strict covid appropriate behaviour. If any shopkeeper found violating Covid appropriate behaviour, strict action will be taken against them.
8. A ‘Letter of Appeal’ from senior officers to be distributed to the shopkeepers and vendors in the marketplace to follow Panchasutra guidelines. An Appeal Letter will be printed from CMRF for all household.
9. ‘Covid Safe Certification’ of shops in the marketplace to be ensured in all ULBs
10. Strict adherence ‘Covid Appropriate Behaviour’ in public & private transport services to be maintained. All the staff as well as the public travelling must wear Mask and unnecessary overcrowding in private transport services will not be allowed. The Enforcement Team of Check Points are authorized to take strict action against violators.