Bhubaneswar: Odisha Health & Family Welfare Department Director Bijay Panigrahi on Tuesday informed that COVID-19 vaccination drive was halted in as many as 11 districts across the State due to non-availability of vaccine.
The vaccines stock in 11 districts—Sambalpur, Puri, Jajpur, Bhadrak, Nayagarh, Boudh, Gajapati, Dhenkanal, Koraput, Jharsuguda and Sonepur had exhausted due to which the booths suspended the vaccination drive, he said.
As per the latest reports, out of 1476 Covid Vaccination Centres (CVCs), COVID-19 vaccination was conducted in 495 CVCs across the state.
COVID-19 Vaccination Report, Odisha (13 April 2021)
TOTAL ACTIVE SITES: 495 (of which 63 are Covaxin)
TOTAL BENEFICIARIES VACCINATED: 66787
- HCW vaccinated (1st dose): 450 ( 96.8 %)
- HCW vaccinated (2nd dose): 294 ( 94.8 %)
- FLW vaccinated (1st dose): 616 (95.5 %)
- FLW vaccinated (2nd dose): 674 (96.3 %)
- Age 45 years & above (1st Dose): 57011
- Age 45 years & above (2nd dose): 7742
- HCW (1st dose): 318445 (95.1 %)
- HCW (2nd dose): 265597 (86.6 %)
- FLW (1st dose): 192745 (86.0 %)
- FLW (2nd dose): 150628 (85.3 %)
- Age 45 years & above (1st Dose): 3501654
- Age 45 years & above (2nd dose): 155980
Total vaccinated till date: 4585049