Couple injured as cooking gas cylinder explodes in Khurda

19

Khurda: A man and his wife sustained critical injuries after a cooking gas cylinder exploded in their house at Haripur village under Tangi block in Khurda district on Sunday.

According to reports, the LPG cylinder went off when the woman was busy cooking last night. The fire engulfed the house within minutes after the blast.

The man who was present in the house sustained critical burnt injuries in a bid to rescue his wife. The duo was been rushed to a  hospital in Bhubaneswar, where they are undergoing treatment.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.