Couple Dies Of Electrocution In Keonjhar, Minor Daughter Hurt
Keonjhar: A man and his wife were killed while their 5-year-old daughter was injured after receiving an electric shock at Jamukundia village under Joda police limits of Keonjhar district on Tuesday night.
The deceased have been identified as Manduru Munda and his wife Raimani.
According to reports, the couple along with their daughter Arani had gone to the village’s market yesterday. After returning home, when they tried to enter the house they received an electric shock. The couple immediately died on the spot.
As Per preliminary investigation, it was learnt that the door of the house came in contact with a live wire. When the couple tried to open the door to enter their house, they came in contact with the electricity passing through the door.
On getting information, Joda police reached the spot, seized the body, and started a probe into the matter. The minor girl was admitted to a local hospital for treatment.