Country-Made Liquor, Ganja Seized In Separate Raids; Seven Held
Deogarh: Excise officials seized a huge cache of country-made liquor and ganja following separate raids in Deogarh and arrested seven persons in this connection.
Acting on a tip-off, the officials conducted a raid on Vayishnav Sahu’s house at Balam village and seized 925 grams of ganja from his possession.
Similarly, officials raided Dalananda Sahu’s house and seized 950grams of ganja from his house.
The Seizures Made Were:
- 15 liters of country-made liquor and 30 kg of Poch from Patel Bhuiyan’s house in Balanda village.
- 5 liters of country-made liquor from Ramakanta Nayak’s house in Kundapitha village.
- 10 liters of country-made liquor from Bhubaneswar Patra’s house in Purukunda village.
- 5 liters of liquor from Ram Sahu house in Talkhali village.
- 10 liters of country-made liquor Sandip Nahak’s house.
The cops have also arrested seven persons in this regard. Meanwhile, three of them have been forwarded to the court and four others have been released after being served with a notice, officials informed.