Bhubaneswar: Coming forward to help the state government in relief and restoration of cyclone-affected areas of Odisha, different organisations and people contributed towards the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF).
Today, Odisha Forest Development Corporation (OFDC) contributed Rs 2 crore to the CMRF. OFDC Additional Chief Secretary Suresh Mohapatra and other senior officials met Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik at the state secretariat here and handed over a cheque bearing Rs 2 crore.
Here is the detail of other contribution made towards the CMRF today:
- Serajuddin & Co- Rs 5 crore,
- Odisha Beverage Corporation- Rs 5 crore,
- Khimji Dayabhai & Sons- Rs 21 lakh,
- Jyoti Motors- Rs 10 lakh,
- Falcon Marine Export Pvt Ltd (Employees)- Rs 20.12 lakh & Falcon Marine CEO P Padmanavan- Rs 5 lakh,
- Debashish Pattnaik- Rs 1 lakh
- Govinda Patnaik on behalf of Annapurna Finance- Rs 25 lakh,
- Ganjam district administration- Rs 39 lakh,
- Wing Commander Dr. Bhramarabara Nayak- Rs 28,100 lakh,
- Subha Kumar Patra (Baripada)- Rs 50,000,
- Kalinga Commercial Corporation- Rs 10 lakh,
- Former minister and MP Bhupinder Singh- Rs 10 lakh,
- Kendrapara Noujawan Union- Rs 11,000,
- Padma Hospital (Bhubaneswar)-50,000,
- Minister Prafulla Mallick- Rs 1 lakh,
- Sureshwar Das on behalf of Exim Logistic Pvt. Ltd.- Rs 2 lakh,
- CISF (Bhubaneswar Airport)- Rs 1 lakh
- Society of Geo Scientist- Rs 1 lakh,
- MP Pratap Keshari Deb- Rs 5 lakh, and
- MLA Raseshwari Panigrahi- Rs 1 lakh
A total of 23 donations amounting to 13 crore 45 lakh 51 thousand and 1 hundred rupees has been received towards the CMRF, Odisha.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik also thanked the contributing people and the organisations for coming forward to help Odisha during the time of need.