New Delhi: Common Law Admission Test, CLAT 2022 Exam Date has been postponed, as per a new notification from the Consortium of National Law Universities. CLAT new exam date for the first session has now been set for June 19, 2022. More details are also available on the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
CLAT which was earlier scheduled to be conducted on May 8, 2022 has now been rescheduled to June 19, 2022.
CLAT-2022 has been rescheduled to Sunday, 19th June, 2022 between 2 and 4 pm for both UG and PG programmes.
Similarly, the last date for submission of CLAT-2022 online applications has been extended to 9th May, 2022.
Any request for assistance or for clarifications may be directed to: Email: email@example.com, Phone: 080-47162020 (between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days),” a notice undersigned by Dr. Poonam Saxena, President, Consortium of NLUs stated.
Common Law Admission Test is a centralised national level entrance test for admissions of students in various courses in 22 National Law Universities across India. Most private and self-financed law schools across the country also use these scores for law admissions.
|Event||Old Date(s)||New Date(s)|
|Registration for CLAT 2022 ends||March 31, 2022.||May 9, 2022.|
|CLAT 2022 Exam Date||May 8, 2022.||June 19, 2022.|
- Candidates must visit the official website of Consortium of National Law Universities – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘CLAT 2022.’
- Alternatively, candidates can apply online here – CLAT 2022 Registrations
- Login using your credentials as asked to fill the application form.
- Start filling CLAT 2022 application form by giving all details and uploading the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Your CLAT registration will be completed. Download and print a copy of the form for future references.
Comments are closed.