New Delhi: Every year, February 9 is celebrated as Chocolate Day ahead of the much-awaited Valentine’s Day which falls on February 14.
Chocolate Day during the Valentine’s week is celebrated mostly by couples but it’s also enjoyed by both the old and the young in the family.
On Chocolate Day, send your loved one the perfect chocolate box and a bouquet of long stemmed red roses believed to be the ultimate expression of love. During the Valentine’s week, enjoy gourmet chocolates, rich truffles, crunchy chocolate pretzels or strawberries dipped in chocolate with your partner.
- Chocolate Day celebration is incomplete without chocolates. Life is not successful without true love. Will you be my love forever? Happy Chocolate Day, my dear.
- A day without sunshine, a day without your smile, a day without your presence will make me lifeless. Please be with me always. Happy Chocolate Day.
- Have the sweetest Chocolate Day ever!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, chocolates are sweet and so are you! Happy Chocolate Day
- Life is like a chocolate box. Some are sweet, some are crunchy, some are nutty and some are soft. But all the chocolates are delicious. Happy Chocolate Day, friend.