New Delhi: This Chocolate Mug Cake is incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients and made right in the microwave. Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert!
Ingredients for Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp maida flour
- 4.5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt
- Few drops of vanilla essence
How to Make Chocolate Mug Cake
1. Use the largest mug to avoid overflowing in the microwave and break an egg in the mug.
2. Add oil and milk to it and whisk using a fork until the batter is smooth.
3. Now add the other ingredients like maida flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and few drops of vanilla essence. Mix with a fork until combined properly.
4. Then put your mug in the middle of the microwave oven and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Cooking may vary in different microwaves.
6. Your fluffy, decadent Chocolate mug cake is ready in not more than 10 minutes. Let it cool for some time and serve.