Bhadrak: Property Worth Lakh Of Rupees Reduced To Ashes In Fire Mishap

146

Bhadrak: Properties worth lakhs of rupees along with cash was reduced to ashes after a fire broke out at a house in Badashankarpur village under Puruna Bazar police station limits in the Bhadrak district.

According to sources, the blaze engulfed the house of one Hazira Bibi of the village.

According to available information, Hazira had gone to Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College and Hospital for treatment and her daughter was alone at home when the mishap took place.

Reportedly, the incident occurred while Hazira’s daughter was asleep and unfortunately fire broke out in the house. While the young girl has had a narrow escape, properties worth lakhs of rupees including Rs 40,000 cash were burnt to cinders.

On being informed, fire personnel reached the spot and doused the flames. It is suspected that the fire sparked due to a short circuit. However, the actual reason behind the mishap is yet to be ascertained.

Comments are closed.

Breaking News