New Delhi: Motichoor Kheer or Laddu ki kheer is an easy-to-make dessert recipe that can be made in no time. This instant Indian dessert recipe is effortless and so delicious to eat. Let’s check out the ingredients for the recipe.
- Motichur Ladoo – 3
- Milk – 3 Cups
- Saffron Strands – Few (soaked in 2 tablespoons of warm milk)
- Almonds – 8 to 10
- Cashews – 8 to 10
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons or as required
- Green Cardamom Powder – ¼ teaspoon
- In pan heat milk at medium flame for 10 minutes. Stir it continuously.
- Take ladoos and break them gently with the help of a fork.
- After the milk has been boiled for 10 minutes, add ladoos and saffron milk. Stir and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Now add sugar and green cardamom powder. Stir and cook for 4 to 5 minutes more. Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with the chopped almonds and cashews and serve warm or chilled.