Balasore: As many as 15 persons were taken ill in critical condition after they allegedly consumed tea at Ranasinghapur village in Bhogarai block in Balasore district.
As per reports, the victims, who were at a marriage feast preparation consumed the beverage. However, the tea is suspected to have accidentally mixed with pesticides.
After consumption of the tea, the persons complained of uneasiness and vomiting and they were immediately rushed to the Jaleswarpur Community Health Centre. They were later shifted to the District Headquarters Hospital.
It is being claimed that the person who had prepared the beverage mixed pesticide with milk instead of tea dust.