Angul: Elderly couple found dead; asphyxiation suspected
Angul: An elderly couple was found dead inside a closed room at Karnapur village under Bikrampur police limits in Angul district early on Friday morning.
The deceased were identified as Dukhabandhu Sahu and Panchali Sahu.
On breaking open the door, Family members found them dead.
While no foul play was suspected, it is being claimed that the duo died due to asphyxiation under the impact of smoke resulting out of short circuit in a fan.
On being informed, police reached the spot and took the bodies for post-mortem.