New Delhi: Amazon India has conceptualized SMBhav (read possible) a first-of-its-kind mega summit that will bring out the infinite possibilities that technology adoption can enable for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) in India. Amazon SMBhav will be organised on 15th& 16th January 2020 at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi.
The two-day event with an expected footfall of over 3500 including global leaders and industry experts, business and tech companies and startups, SMBhav will be the biggest ever congregation of SMBs in the country.
SMBhav will focus on diverse perspectives from eminent industry experts, policymakers, solution providers and Amazon leadership on areas that are most relevant for SMBs today, including e-commerce, logistics, payments, digitisation, global trade, and web services.
Gopal Pillai, VP, Seller Services, Amazon India said, “SMBs are at the center of Amazon’s ecosystem and touch all aspects of our business including selling, delivery and providing services. We work with hundreds of thousands of SMBs from across India and believe that this segment is poised for tremendous growth. With that belief, we have curated SMBhav and we are bringing together stakeholders and experts from across business, technology, and policymakers to discuss, share and inspire SMBs, startups, and micro-entrepreneurs to adopt and benefit from technology.”
The two-day event will offer participants a mix of knowledge, training and masterclass sessions divided as-
- eXpert: Inspirational journeys of high achievers from the SMB ecosystem in India.
- eXcel: Learn from Amazon leaders about the opportunities that open up with the adoption of technology.
- eXchange: Discussion between policymakers, industry SMEs & Amazon leadership on key topics/debates related to Indian SMBs.
- eDucate: In-depth master-classes/educational sessions provided by subject matter experts on areas that help SMBs grow/scale.
- eXhibit: Engage with exhibitors to discover products and solutions to drive ease of business for SMBs.
Industry stalwarts including NR Narayana Murthy, Co-Founder – Infosys, Kishore Biyani, Founder & CEO – Future Group, Sandeep Kataria, President & CEO – Bata India, Piyush Pandey, Chief Creative Officer, Worldwide & Executive Chairman, India – Ogilvy, Bhavish Aggarwal, Co-Founder & CEO – Ola Cabs along with several others to be a part of Amazon SMBhav.