New Delhi: Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural remedy, made from apples and contains some incredible benefits. It is created by fermenting apples to convert their natural sugars into alcohol. The alcohol is then converted into vinegar by adding specific bacteria.
The smell of apple cider vinegar can be a little strong for some people. It is not so much the smell associated with the vinegar but more the scent of alcohol that is present in this tonic. The smell of apple cider vinegar can linger for a bit so it is probably best to use the vinegar when you are alone or in an area where no one else will be bothered by it.
Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Helps to detoxify the body by balancing the pH levels of the body, making it a great addition to a healthy diet.
- Acts as a great home remedy for burns and cuts by helping to alleviate itching and pain.
- Has been used as a natural remedy for removing warts from the body, but do not apply it directly to the skin. Apply it with a cotton ball and cover with a bandage until it falls off naturally.
- Apple cider vinegar is a well-known home remedy. It has been used for centuries to aid health and well-being and is believed to aid digestive and heart problems, as well as weight loss.
- The use of apple cider vinegar has been shown to be beneficial for both weight loss and increased health. The natural acids (acetic acid, lactic acid and citric acid) that are present in apple cider vinegar have been shown to increase metabolism. This is thought to be the reason why some individuals lose weight when taking apple cider vinegar on a daily basis.