Bhubaneswar: Eight students from Odisha have been selected for Phase 2 of Responsible Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Youth programme organized jointly by Electronics Information Technology Ministry of India and Intel.
The students are –
- Suchismita Dikshit (Jajati Keshari Govt High School, Jajpur)
- Payodhi Tanaya Jagdev (Garhsanput High School, Kanas, Puti)
- Sushovan Mishra (Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Patharchepa, Bolangir)
- Akash Chand (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya-1, Malkangiri)
- Sushree Sangita Mishra (Jajati Keshari Govt High School, Jajpur)
- Abhilipsa Bhol (Govt High School, Alipingal, Jagatsinghpur)
- Akhankhya Behuria (Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya, Majhiguda, Nabarangpur)
- Abinash Das (Bhargabi High School, Bira Narasinghpur, Puri)
In Phase 2, the selected students will be imparted training and their ideas will be converted into a working prototype. Among them, the top 30 will be selected.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik also extended congratulations and well wishes to the students for achieving the feat and making their state proud.
Glad to know that eight students from #Odisha have been selected for Phase 2 of Responsible Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Youth programme organised jointly by @GoI_MeitY and @IntelIndia. Wish them best for future. pic.twitter.com/tyvp6KvctJ
— Naveen Patnaik (@Naveen_Odisha) January 15, 2021