Bhubaneswar: Odisha reported seven more Covid deaths in the last 24 hours, confirmed the Health & Family Welfare Department on Tuesday.
Details of cases confirmed as death due to Covid-19 after due completion of the death audit process are as under.
1. A 72 years old Male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes Melitus & Hypertension.
2. A 54 years old Female of Dhenkanal District who was also suffering from Rheumatic heart disease, Multiple sclerosis, Aortic regurgitation & Derived Forearm Vascular Resistance.
3. A 62 years old Male of Jajpur District.
4. A 60 years old Male of Jharsuguda District.
5. A 10 days years old Male child of Kendrapara District.
6. A 51 years old Female of Khordha District.
7. A 88 years old Male of Khordha District who was also suffering from Hypertension.