5-Yr-Old Girl Dies Of Electrocution In Bhadrak Village

29

Bhadrak: A five-year-old girl was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with electric live wire in Hatizhia village of Anandpur panchayat under Dhamnagar block in the district today.

The deceased has been identified as Deepanjali Mallick.

According to sources, the electricity department had opened the LT line and connected the cable line. The LT line was left unconnected and the villagers reported the matter to the electricity department, but the staff did not responded.

However, Deepanjali came in contact with live wire while playing and fell on the ground.

She was rushed to the Dhamnagar Community Health Center where doctors declared her brought dead.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.