10 students taken ill after consuming toxic fruits in Bhadrak

60

Bhadrak: At least ten students were taken ill after consuming toxic fruits from a tree inside the Rajpur Tihidi primary school here on Tuesday.

As per sources, some students of the school after taking their mid-day meal consumed fruits from a tree inside the school premises.

A few hours later, the students complained of uneasiness and nausea. Following this, the school authorities rushed them to Bhadrak District headquarters hospital (DHH).

The doctors have informed that the students fell ill due to food poisoning. The health condition of the students is stated to be stable, sources said.

Meanwhile, the headmistress of the school also reached the hospital and took stock of the situation.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.