10 Houses Gutted In Fire Mishap In Bhadrak

231

Bhadrak: Property worth lakhs of rupees was destroyed after a major fire broke out in 10 houses at Sutar Sahi under Bhagwanpur Panchayat of Dhamnagar block in Bhadrak district.

According to reports, locals noticed smoke emanating from the houses and immediately informed the fire brigade.

Soon, fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flames. But by then, the houses were completely engulfed in the flames, informed locals.

Though the exact cause of the incident has not been ascertained yet, it is being suspected that an electric short circuit might be the reason behind the flames.

Comments are closed.

Breaking