Youth electrocuted in Balasore

1

Balasore: A youth was electrocuted after he came into contact with live wire at Chaumukha near Baliapal in Balosore district on Thursday.

The deceased was identified as Arabinda Padhi.

According to sources, Arabinda was electrocuted to death after he accidentally came in contact with live wire while he was busy in removing sacks of chicken faeces from a truck.

He was rescued in critical condition and was rushed to a nearby hospital where the doctors declared him brought dead.

The police have registered a case of unnatural death.

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.